Therapy Terms & Conditions
By filling out the registration form you agree to the following:
- The information that you have provided on the consultation form is correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You have had all your questions answered and you are aware that Linda Witchell can ask for further information if required.
- You agree that as part of professional practice Linda Witchell may discuss anonymous cases with her supervisor who also abides by a code of professional practice.
- You understand that if you have had an initial 30-minute consultation either on the telephone, via videoconferencing, or in person it is free. However, you will be required to pay in full for any further sessions at the end of each session.
- You are aware of and agree to the consultation charges and payment methods as advertised on the Awaken the Change web site.
- Cancellations should be received at least 24 hours prior to the agreed date, or the full payment will be required.
- You understand that hypnotherapy/counselling is a complementary therapy. This means that there is no claim that therapy can cure disease or guarantee that all desired outcomes will be achieved.
- If you require coaching, this will be provided to help you move towards your goals. All decisions that you make in business or home life are yours, so Linda Witchell is not responsible for decisions or outcomes.
- You are aware that both business and personal coaching requires some work and a commitment by the coachee to set goals and make changes. There will also be work between sessions to achieve the best desired outcomes.
- You understand that the therapist/coach has the right to refuse treatment/sessions.
- You give permission for the therapist/coach to contact your GP or other appropriate external agency if the therapist/coach believes that there is a serious risk to themselves or to others. At any other times you give permission for the therapist/coach to contact my GP if you have a medical condition or if it is considered in your best interests. This will be discussed with you first.
- You will make every effort to arrive on time for the agreed session time. You understand that if you arrive late, you will still only be allocated the prior, agreed time.
- You will not arrive for/ start the session under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. If you do attend/commence the session under the influence, you understand that the session will be cancelled and there will be no refund of any charges that may have been paid in advance.
- You will inform the therapist/coach of any changes to my details or health while attending sessions.
- You agree to Linda Witchell contacting me after 1 – 3 months either by email/telephone or post to get feedback on your progress.
- For appointments in the office only: You have not had COVID 19 in the last 10 days or been in contact with anyone who is a risk of having COVID 19. You will socially distance and wash my hands or use antibacterial gel to minimize risks. NB The office is cleaned between clients and ventilated.