Counselling for Relationship Issues
Do you have a problem with a relationship at work or in your personal life? Need to talk?
Everyone gets problems with relationships sometimes. Maybe you are going through a divorce, are being bullied at work or have problems with a friend. You could be feeling anxious.
Even if you are married or have a partner that you love, sometimes negative issues in your relationship can still happen that result in you feeling anxious. Relationships bring challenges and that’s normal, but if you feel stuck, struggling to make a decision or are worrying about a relationship issue, then talking will help.
Get the help you need to navigate out of the difficulties and into acceptance or action.
There are no magic solutions, but you might be surprised how much better you feel when you have told your story to Linda because, as the saying goes, a problem shared is a problem halved.
How Linda Can Help
Linda form Awaken the Change online provides a trusted, listening and counselling service to help you cope and feel better.
As a qualified counsellor for many years, Linda knows that relationship problems can cause lots of pain and sometimes anger. Relationship counselling is about self-help.
We can talk about a past relationship, a current relationship or a relationship you have been thinking about for the future.
Here are a few reasons why talking to Linda works…
- Talking to a professional who you do not know is often easier
- It doesn’t matter who you are, you can talk without being judged (adults only)
- It’s an opportunity to look at the problem in a different way so you can find a solution
How Relationship Counselling Works
- Contact Linda by using the form below, or by telephone on 01202 248468.
- You choose if you would like face to face counselling at Linda’s Bournemouth Practice, online counselling via webcam (Vsee), or telephone counselling.
- She will check that this service is suitable for you and if it is, Linda will offer you a free 30 – minute appointment, during this time further sessions will be discussed.
- You will be required to complete an initial consultation form giving your demographic details, contact details of your doctor, general health information and anything else that we feel is relevant.
- At the first session you will provide other information so that Linda can make assessments of the best ways of helping you.
- Linda listens and helps you to explore the issues and find solutions.
- Most people only need 1 – 6 sessions depending on the problem. (More sessions can be booked if required).
This service offers general help for adults with relationship problems, help is provided for individuals only. This is not sex relationship counselling and it’s not couples counselling.
Linda follows a strict Code of Conduct. As confidentiality is important, Linda keeps minimal notes and will never provide information for lawyers or other people about your relationship counselling, so please do not ask.
Linda is not a sex therapist so if you are experiencing sexual problems please seek help from your doctor or other specialist counsellors.