Counselling from an Experienced Therapist
I can support you by providing hypnotherapy and/or counselling. I’m a highly qualified and experienced clinical hypnotherapy practitioner and counsellor, you can read more about me and my many qualifications here.
My programmes are designed especially for you and your situation. Often, I use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) with hypnosis as its been proven to give better results for some people. I know that your problem is important, so I really listen to you and help you find the solution.
Counselling can be provided at my practice office in Bournemouth, or online via Skype, Zoom or Vsee.
Awaken the Change Provides…
- A free 30-minute initial consultation via webcam or telephone
- An assessment of your needs with an agreement on the best way forward
- One-hour counselling session via telephone, Skype, Zoom, Vseeface to face
N.B. Online counselling may not be suitable for all clients and may not be available for some clients.
If you are feeling suicidal and need to talk to someone urgently…
- Ask for an emergency appointment with your doctor
- Contact your local hospital or health clinic
- Contact Samaritans in the UK 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. National freephone telephone number 116 123 or email email@example.com
- Contact SANEline in the UK 6pm – 11pm, 365 days a year. National telephone number 0300 304 700.
- Get help through International suicide helplines http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
Why Choose Linda
- Linda has been trained in the delivery of online therapy.
- Highly qualified as a hypnotherapist, counsellor and trainer. She specialises in helping people who are suffering with stress and anxiety issues.
- Experience. Her business was established in 2007 and she works full time helping people like you.
- She uses research and evidence to support her ways of working.
- She is an ethical practitioner. This means that she works to a code of conduct and always wants to do the best for clients.