Supervision for Hypnotherapists
If you want to be a professional hypnotherapist
you need supervision.
Now Linda makes it easy for you to get quality supervision through face to face sessions in Bournemouth or online via Skype or Zoom. Day and evening appointments are possible.
Book Linda, a qualified supervisor to support you and help you develop your practice.
I chose Linda as my supervisor as it was important for me to find someone who was committed to their client’s success and also had a wide range of skills to help support clients achieve what they wanted. I am trained and experienced in counselling, hypnotherapy, NLP, cognitive behavioural therapy and coaching and it is important to me that I work with someone who, like me, is committed to continue to develop their professional expertise and stay up to date.
Fiona Chapman. ChapWell Method Founder – Well-being Trainer and Life Coach, Author, Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Trainer and Master Practitioner, CBT, EMDR
Professional Hypnotherapy Supervision
Professional hypnotherapy supervision is:
An individual or group activity that brings at least one experienced and qualified hypnotherapist to assist one or more other hypnotherapists to change and improve practice. The primary tool used is reflection.
The process requires contracting, regular contact, honesty, trust and a desire to always do the best for clients. It results in professional development and accountability for practice.
Supervision is required by all professional bodies to maintain membership. The amount of supervision depends on your experience and the requirements of your professional body.
- Helps you improve your practice
- Helps you improve your business and get more clients
- Gives you support
- Develops safe and ethical practice
- Gives you time and space to think about your progress
- Guides you to review policies, procedures and Acts of law
- Teaches you new ways of working
- Can provide a network of support via group or peer supervision
If you have found it difficult to find a suitable supervisor in your area or if you just want a change of supervisor Awaken the Change online makes it easy to get supervision when you need it.
Why choose Linda as a Supervisor?
- Approved supervisor by the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the National Hypnotherapy Society (NHS) and the Professional Hypnotherapy Network (PHN). Member and champion for the Complementary Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Uses researched and evidenced based ways of supervising- it’s not just a chat!
- Works full time so there are flexible times to suit you
- Experienced in business since 2007
- Additional qualifications in counselling, stress management, EFT, coaching, teaching and healthcare
- Committed to maintaining and improving standards in hypnotherapy
- A teacher of hypnotherapy and counselling so she has many different approaches
- Online individual supervision via webcam
- Telephone supervision
- Face to face (1-to-1) individual supervision in Bournemouth
- Face to face group or peer supervision in Bournemouth
- A written annual report for your professional body if required
- Supervision for trainee hypnotherapist (A written agreement will be required from your training school)
If you are a hypnotherapist you need to belong to a professional body and be insured.
Get the support your need and learn so much more.