Can I be Hypnotised?
Some Simple Questions
Read the questions below and answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
- Do you want to be hypnotised?
- Can you listen and follow simple instructions?
- Do you want something to change in your life?
- Can you visualise colours and pictures?
- Can you imagine the place where you are living now?
- Do you enjoy listening to music?
- Do you meditate or pray?
- Does your mouth water when you think of eating your favourite food?
- Do you have a vivid imagination?
- Do you remember daydreaming at any time?
- Do you like to get engrossed in a good book or film?
- Have you ever driven a car or been a passenger in a car and not realised that you have gone past a turning or motorway exit?
- Can you imagine what you will be doing next week?
- Can you imagine tasting the acidity of lemon or vinegar on your tongue?
- Can you sit in a chair for 30 minutes?
How many did you answer yes to?
Hypnosis is a natural phenomenon. We all go into ‘trance’. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 1 and 2, you can be hypnotised by a qualified hypnotist.
However, some people can be hypnotised more than others. Even if you are one of those people who have a low suggestibility level to hypnosis, you can still benefit by being hypnotised, relaxing and take up the positive suggestions that are given to meet your needs.
It isn’t essential that you said yes to any of the other questions. However, if you have, this will reinforce the fact that you can be hypnotised.
Click the button below to book your first free consolation. Start to feel better.